Solas Safe Pass Training Course - Kerry
For your safety
we have strict Covid-19
precautions in place
at all our training courses.
- We are fully aware and understand why, given the serious Covid situation, a lot of people are very concerned about attending a full day course with a group of strangers.
- Seamus O'Sullivan is a qualified Infection Control Instructor and qualified Hand Hygiene assessor and will have very strict precautions in place to do his best to ensure the safety of all those attending the course.
- The Training room we will use is a very big room. It has lots of natural ventilation. Natural ventilation is strongly recommended by both the HSE and the WHO (World Health Organization ).
- The maximum number of people that will be allowed on the course will be 12. That is why we have a strict application process in place. Before Covid-19 appeared, the max number was 20.
- Each person will be allocated their own table and chair and will be kept at least 2 meters apart from each person. Tables will be wiped down 5 times during the day.
- While people are on the premises there will be no sharing of anything allowed , this will help to reduce the risk of spreading the virus by indirect contact.
- Several doors will be wedged back to avoid people having to handle door handles and latches. This is essential and good practice to help to reduce the risk of spreading the virus by indirect contact.
- Mask wearing will of course be compulsory, the mask/face covering must be the correct type of mask (3 ply masks are the best), face shields on their own are not acceptable. You can wear both a mask and a face shield if you wish.
- Given the current situation with Covid, we have decided that we will not serve Tea/Coffee/Breakfast/Lunch on the premises. We consider the risk of picking up the virus by indirect contact is just to high at present. Hopefully in a few months we will be able to reconsider this.
- For your own safety and the safety of your family, you are advised to bring your own refreshments with you and consume same in your car/van/outside area. You don't want to pick up the virus from the handle of a milk jug etc.
- If you have concerns of any sort (no matter how small), or have any questions, or worries about the precautions we are taking because of Covid-19 or if you have any suggestions give please Seamus a call on 087 2765335 We will be delighted to chat with you.
Our Training Room
for Safe Pass Training
Solas Safe Pass Training for the construction industry has resumed in Killarney, Co Kerry. Our training room is located in Killarney Racecourse. It is a very big room. The room’s location suits people from all parts of Kerry, Cork & Limerick. Kerry is easy to find. Our Safe Pass course training venue is located on the Ross Road, Killarney, Co Kerry. It has the added advantage of free parking. You may already know that it is a legal requirement that all construction workers are in possession of a valid safepass card which is certified by Solas. That applies to all construction workers and not just those working on big construction sites.